Tuesday 6 November 2012

8. Believers !!!

Who is believer?


There are very many definitions, quotes and books about BELIEVERS by Google Search - none is correct...not even the definition by Prophet Muhammad

Mary BELIEVED
And her definition of Believers is
True Objective and Useful

She says
Believe that God came in flesh in Jesus

Today you have to belive
That same Allah God has come
In Flesh in me

That is the definition of Believers

In aone variation
Muslims says that he is believer
Who believes that Allah is One
And Muhammad was His Rasool

NO
Kalma was for Adam to believe
And he did
Nothing says the people must believe that
Even if they do - so what?

Those who believe in me
That my Testament that One God
Came in flesh in ME

Shalt be Saved
For that I have made provision of
Bio Gold Tonics
Those who can not hear
For them Allah has arranged Marking on forehead

For those who can not afford
Allah will save on MERITS

If you do not believe
And do not do unto me what is
Told in Scriptures
The Scriptures would not Save You

Why Muslims do not respond
After I showed that I am Ahamd = a-z
Simply because I do not declare that
They are superior

For similar reasons
Others too do not believe

But all believe in Golden Calf
And ways of Judas Iscariot

That is what Mary propesied in 1 John 5.19
...the whole world is UNDER
The SWAY of the wicked one

I told the Truth
I testify
But no SIGNS will be shown
To this generation of unbelievers
Though Jesus did show many Signs

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment