Tuesday 6 November 2012

6. Jai Ho India 666

Perdition: Rahul G + M M Singh + Sonia Gandhi + BJP (= ABV + 3) + many SC Judges + Goenka + Indu Jain = 666

In another version
The word Perdition can be replaced by
President


These Indians are Top 666
All Presidents are included except Venkatraman
Who delivered R Day speech on Case of My Rights
All SC Judges from CJI Bhagwati to CJI Kapadia
And continued
Also including a UN Judge of Netherlands

ABV + 3 include Sushma Swaraj who is one of the Biblical harlots, Gadkari who is a fatted calf of Bible parable, and Advani who is two head one body Bherunda bird of Panchtantra

Simple to see that all MPs of  UPA and NDA are implicated and even all past MPs of Congress and BJP and coalitions

By law of Mercy I keep out those UPA Ministers who have resigned or who will resign from UPA or NDA and come to the side of One Shepherd

For sake of Mercy I have kept Obama and Senators of USA ou just to see these Indian 666 as exemplary show and Repent and Return...

So the last date of Mayan Calendar - 12 Dec 2012 has been set for Jai Ho Indian 666 to RnR where Repent means they settle my case of Rights and two more events of Abu Lahab injustice done through these very guys and Sonia and Rahul also agree to give a prime trust in New Delhi and part of their National Loot for making a trust of One God which I informed them according to a Bible instruction

But Subramaniam Swamy shows that Rahul - Sonia are involved in a financial fraud of Party Fund to grab valuable land and Vadra the son of law of Sonia also named in another Fraud - do I doubt that they would accept Mercy of Allah?

WEll I an neutral
Ready to save who so come in Mercy of Allah as He informs me 

In this context Book of John is great guidance
Jesus says that he does not pray for the whole world - but only for those whom Allah has given to him

Clearly this is also the RULE of Savings

My job is NOT to save whole world
Nor to attend street fights by Sonia about who is more sinner
Nor to attend BJP war cries that Congress is sinner and corrupt
Also to ignore Anna Hazare and Kejariwal

First epistle of John clearly says that ALL ARE SINNERS - because born of fallen Adam and Eve...therefore my JOB is to pray for Savings of only those who come to me in sincere Repent and return as Allah informs me

I request all who read this
To spread the word worldwide
That as many who Come may be saved
Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment